Making the Ads transparent

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I have downloaded and added the "3" advertisements using the graphics importer. However, during play, the sign is yellow. Apparently, you have to make the sign transparent using another program before adding it, so that the grass can be seen under the sign and not some other colour.

Could someone tell me a quick way to make the signs transparent?

Thanks.

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Make sure you have checked the "trasparent checkbox" on the confirmation dialog

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
that happened to me, u need to re-install cricket 2004

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
doh!

And to make things worse, I've lost my CD-key!! Help!!!!! Am I done for? Will I have to buy the game again?

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Could someone send me the original pc.gob file, or direct me to a place to download it?

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
oh yeah, that's a good point. It was my fault, I should have backed up the original. Looks like I'll have to buy the game again, or wait for Cricket 2005.

emo

School Cricketer
Just rename your directory to cricket 2004a then reinstall the game by choosing the modify option. It does not ask for the cd key and an original gob will now be in cricket 2004 directory.Take the gob from there to your cricket 2004a data folder , delete or rename cricket 2004 folder and then change cricket 2004a folder back to cricket 2004.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Oh sweet...thankyou for that. Looks like I'm back! I've got a World Cup tournament to finish....

Users who are viewing this thread