Error while importing pitch adds

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys, i am currently trying to learn how to import pitch add's to the game.. but get an error?

here is the picth add that i want to use.. i have done everything correct.. the new file size is 512*256.. (pic 1)

and this is the error i get when i try importing it to the game.. i have ticked transparent and unticked transparent but get the same error? (pic2)

I Hope some1 can help me out, thanks alot

Attachments

• pic of picth add.jpg
    pic of picth add.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 37
  • error for add.jpg
    error for add.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 37
oh rite.. how do i do that? also how do i make it transparent for the game? becasue it said something about image pallete?

Last edited:
well to make it index go to image>mode>then index make sure it is 8 bit save as bmp

You can make it transparant using the 'format pallate' option in Graphic Importer. Give the ad a border of a completely different colour and then make that colour transparant by setting the value to 0.

how do i do that man? ive tried everything.. there jus so many pallete to choose from! how do i put a border for the add?

when i click the transparent box.. and load up C2004 the picth add doesn't appear!

Last edited:
Formatting Pics with transparant background
-------------------------------------------

First you will need to make your picture with the background colour NOT USED IN THE REST OF THE PICTURE
Click the 'Format Pallate' button and then 'Load Image'
Click 'Make all Opaque'
The image that appears will tell you the Pallate Index for all the colours in the picture.
Hover the cursor over the background and change the 'transparancy' value in the box to 0. You can change the amount of transparancy from 0% to 100%, for example 0 means compeletly transparant 128 means 50% transparant and 255 mean 0% transparant or 100% opaque
Save the image
Import with the transparancy box checked

Users who are viewing this thread