need help with blc2007.exe

Dipika24

School Cricketer
I know that the topic in which I am asking help is not related to this thread, but the Brian Lara cricket 2007 thread is archived so I am asking here.

I have been trying to make work Brain Lara international cricket 2007(blc 2007) on windows 10.

1. As we know the no-cd version it will show 0x0000007b error. In my case it also showed me but the blc 2005 no-cd version working fine in windows 10.
2. The next thing I did was to setup windows 7 64 bit on oracle virtual box and VMware. In this both case when I start the no cd version, I get the generic application error.
but if I start the main game exe, it is asking for DVD iso. I have applied the diskcheck patched but why it is asking don't know?
In VMware if I start the demo instead, I get the error i.e., pc emulation has been detected close all pc emulation then tries again.
3. Back in windows 10, I changed the protected exe, drv and dll file with the demo files of blc 2007. In this case the no cd patch has same 0x000007b error but the main did not ask if the drm is installed or not but it also showed no rsponse. In task manager it was running as background process but not as active application.
4. Lastly, I tried to change the exe structure to bypass the DRM but in x32dbg the game exe is not captured. Another exe like cricket 2002,2004 and ashes cricket 2009 can be edited in x32/x64 dbg.

So, can anyone fix these issues?

Wittyforlife

School Cricketer
Bro I think it's a problem with the crack itself. I've tried everything that you mentioned above. I contacted Starforce DRM and asked them to help me with this and to my surprise they said that the DRM in the game is actually compatible on Windows 10 and that's why I thing the demo version works fine. We'll need a proper crack that bypasses the DRM.

Users who are viewing this thread