Adding some spice to PC Bowler - We can add variety to the PC bowler

indiansnz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not sure if the game loads cfg files only once at startup or looks at it before bowling every ball. If it is the later then it will prove awesome. We can have few config files in a directory with each file with a varied pace, swing, swerve and spin. Using a task scheduler, we can replace internat.cfg in the c:code...blc directory once every 10 or 20 seconds. This will keep us batsman guessing and the dual can be extremely interesting and realistic. This certainly can work if the blc does load the config file every ball. I will find out more about this and write to the forum maybe by the morrow.

thats great
how this happens and in blc wat will happen.
in ur new config files theres no in swing....

cheers
sukku

In my experience , the configs for bowling (eg village, county and internat.cfg) are only loaded up at startup.

If I have been playing a match, and changed for example the cursor size, the change is not updated. Only by saving the game, exiting the match , and restoring the game would the new cursor size be reflected

The idea of mine above didnt really work. Its unfortunate that the config files are loaded at the start of the match. Well theres always something in store in future, I will look ahead for any further changes. As regards to the ball not cutting/swinging in, it is to do with the patch for the game that needs to be installed after installing the game. Those who arent experiencing any in swingers should install the patch and then replace the config files to get the ball to swing both sides. I currently am using the config files Ive sent before and I confirm that they do swing both the sides on my pc for sure.

The swing ur talking about is that for fast bowlers ? otherwise, whats the point.

Mike,

Where did I say it wasnt for the fast bowlers, I meant for the fast and medium paced bowlers alone.

I updated the BLC patch and got the sunshine cheat to work, pretty cool, also the late cut kinda work better now. And now I want to try the swing for fast bowlers, can you send me the files indiansnz at [email protected] . What button do you use to ge the swing ball (enter, shift, ctrl ?) thanks.

You can download the config files from the download section of BLC forums. If you cannot get it from there, then do feel free to mail me and I shall send it.

Users who are viewing this thread