Adil Rashid.

banjo6

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In my current England game he is fantastic.

Still only 21.

He is great with Bat and Ball.

Batting

He averages 41.11 in Tests
And 35.67 In ODI's

Bowling

In Tests he has 27 Wickets at 22.30
And in ODI's he has 34 Wickets at 16.43

In My England game im going with a 6 Man Bowling attack with 3 Seamers, Broad and Sidebottom And Flintoff and 3 Spinners, Monty Panesar, Adil Rashid and Saqlain Mushtaq and its working great! And 2 of the 6 are great Batters.

good for you...the very aggressive batting trick does'nt work in this version so no matter who i play i manage to lose

Are you playing ICC 2008? Rashid's classified as a bowler in ICC 2006 so he's nowhere that good with the bat. Can you have Saqlain playing for England in ICC 2008?

He's why I have chosen Yorkshire this time around. Looks like he's going to be the legend of ICC 2008.

Munday, Monty and Rashid are all fighting for places in the team because they all are great. It's so hard to decide who I play. At the moment it's Munday and Monty and I'm giving Rashid a bit more county practice before he steps up to internationals.

Same here, I've always played Yorkshire and as expected am more inclined to let my players have a go in the national side. As always I was offered the England captaincy for the Australia tour in 2011 and Rashid was selected by default for the first time. But I felt he wasn't as consistent as I expect him to be and went ahead with Munday and Panesar

he's awesome, i played him in one game and he scored 230* and took 9 wickets in the match

gutted

just started the new season in 2010, international only, and rashid has disappeared! I cant select him for england. He is quality in ICC08 as well!!!:mad:

Daniel Adam is good as well, he's only 24 and Scored

2 Tripple hundreds, 7 doubles, and 19 centuries.
also in 1 day he's avg is 120+ with 198 as highest, and most centuries scored before 80 balls.

Rashid was my legend of ICC III taking over 1000 wickets in his 100 odd tests but he only got 1 century and batted 9. In fact, he was classified as a bowler.
This time round hes as good a bowler and a great batsman too.

Users who are viewing this thread