Advice

arjunmenon

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello there

I am a Cricket 2002 PC Version User. I love this game. But I have no idea about Cricket 2004. My laptop is an old Pentium III, 1Ghz Processor and 256 MB Ram, ATI Mobility Radeon Graphics Card. This is just enough to run my Cricket 2002.

How's the Cricket 2004 Game?? How different is it from Cricket 2002 and what is the ideal Computer Spec that I need to upgrade. I am planning to get a new Desktop.

I read many users' reviews from the Internet. I just need a more general idea and comments from those especially who have played and enjoyed Cricket 2002. How would you guys compare it to this 2004 Version.

Thanks.

Best regards
Arjun

Originally posted by arjunmenon
Hello there

I am a Cricket 2002 PC Version User. I love this game. But I have no idea about Cricket 2004. My laptop is an old Pentium III, 1Ghz Processor and 256 MB Ram, ATI Mobility Radeon Graphics Card. This is just enough to run my Cricket 2002.

How's the Cricket 2004 Game?? How different is it from Cricket 2002 and what is the ideal Computer Spec that I need to upgrade. I am planning to get a new Desktop.

I read many users' reviews from the Internet. I just need a more general idea and comments from those especially who have played and enjoyed Cricket 2002. How would you guys compare it to this 2004 Version.

Thanks.

Best regards
Arjun

think you may be able to run it with low graphic settings. Can you provide any more detail regarding your ati card, as in memory etc?
If you like cricket 2002 you will love 2004 as it is much better in every way. However it has alot of bugs, most however can be eliminated or reduced with a few patches. Worth getting if you liked 2002,h ope this helps :)

Thanks dude.

It's an old laptop, 2 years old and is an 8 MB Display card by ATI Mobility Radeon.

Also what are the glitches like. How is the gameplay like??? Also in order to run the game to its fullest capability what kind of desktop do I need.

Regards
Arjun

P.S. Also can you tell me how is the gamplay and run scoring capabilities as compared to Cricket 2002. I can honestly score around 600 runs (hard mode) in a 50 Over Match in Cricket 2002 without any cheat codes and typical (realistic) field settings. Will I find Cricket 2004 tough? And is the game easy to pick up or is it really hard.

Thanks dude.

It's an old laptop, 2 years old and is an 8 MB Display card by ATI Mobility Radeon.

Also what are the glitches like. How is the gameplay like??? Also in order to run the game to its fullest capability what kind of desktop do I need.

Regards
Arjun

P.S. Also can you tell me how is the gamplay and run scoring capabilities as compared to Cricket 2002. I can honestly score around 600 runs (hard mode) in a 50 Over Match in Cricket 2002 without any cheat codes and typical (realistic) field settings. Will I find Cricket 2004 tough? And is the game easy to pick up or is it really hard.

You will definatly need a new graphics card, the cpu processor may just be enough to run the game. An ATI Radeon 9200se 256MB will run the game very well with aa x8. This card is also cheap for its quality. Gameplay is good, the worst glitches cn be fixed with sams exe, this fixes a lineup problem, and a third umpire problem. The game was hard on hard for a few weeks for me, untill you get used to it. But there are many different patches out to make the game harder from, tutsi, ravi and ragda. this should keep you interested in the game for some time.

Thanks man

Just one final question. Have you stopped playing Cricket 2002 Completely or do you still come back to it. This will clarify all my doubts about Cricket 2004.

Thanks man

Just one final question. Have you stopped playing Cricket 2002 Completely or do you still come back to it. This will clarify all my doubts about Cricket 2004.

no i would never play 2002 again

Never could get into 2002.

2004 with the patches, now thats a different kettle of fish.

Where if a run out goes to the 3rd ump you don't get the run whether it's in or out

How sad, how very very sad. These bugs annoy me every time I hear about them.

Ah well. Its all funs and game until EA makes them.

Also in order to run the game to its fullest capability what kind of desktop do I need.

You will need a strong wooden desktop, strong enough to hold your new monster PC which is capable of running the game at its fullest capacity.

LOL.

This game to is fullest capacity.

Maybe a solid steel, computer for all the smashing with the sledge hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread