Afl 2008

completely guttured about the dons

Laycock is a spud, we could have won it :crying

LOL. That was very smart by Joel Bowden at the end of the match just rushing throgh the behinds.

Collingwood thrashed Geelong by 86 points earlier in the season. I suppose that means that Collingwood is harder then Geelong. I mean, afterall, we did thump Collingwood by 10 goals remember?

Collingwood thrashed Geelong by 86 points earlier in the season. I suppose that means that Collingwood is harder then Geelong. I mean, afterall, we did thump Collingwood by 10 goals remember?

No it was just a loss that had to happen.

Geelong will beat Hawthorn convincingly mark my words.

hey Ben, hows buddy done against geelong in the past?
Do you think he will lift for this cause its a pretty big game in telling where the hawks are actually at?

Geelong without Ablett and Ling this week, ling also might miss the richmond game.

For COLLINGWOOD V essendon, i hope Davis comes back in and replaces Goldsack, and i pray for a win or else it may as well be goodbye to finals(just to think we were going for top 4 last week).

hey Ben, hows buddy done against geelong in the past?
Do you think he will lift for this cause its a pretty big game in telling where the hawks are actually at?
Nope, it'll be a great upset and a memorable victory.

DVD material. Can only imagine it now, "Hawthorn would surrender a 5 goal lead at half-time to lose by 5 goals, only the next week to pull of a memorable upset against raining premiers, Geelong".

Franklin to kick a goal after the siren to win the game.

Like against Adelaide in that final. I was there and it was SPECIAL!

Users who are viewing this thread