No Requests Aggz's Graphics: PC CL XVI Logos

The text is great, and the sig is great too. The text ont he avatar could be improved, the the text "the brain of RMA" could be improved too. Otherwise, nice work!

Overall the signature was good but the text was focal there and you're weak in texts (me too) so it was better if you had created a non-text version too .:)

----------

That has to be your best work so far. A bit more contrast on the T would do good though, it is barely visible.

He could've stoked the text with white colour with the opacity of 1 too , the text will be more visible .

Last edited:
MzBzgvN.png

Last edited:
Still the text could've been better , if you had increased the opacity a bit , overall magnificent work . :thumbs

To be honest, I did not really like it too much. Believe me, it is not a bias because of the battle but because it is too bright. The c4d used is an effect c4d, and should normally not be simply pasted. It should be blended in the sig and should be used to bring out the focal. Yours does the latter, but it doesn't do the former. Also, normally there is a clipping mas placed on top of this kind of c4d. The text is good, but the white colored one does not look so good. Other stuff is very nice. :)

To be honest, I did not really like it too much. Believe me, it is not a bias because of the battle

Nah, not at all. :)

but because it is too bright. The c4d used is an effect c4d, and should normally not be simply pasted. It should be blended in the sig and should be used to bring out the focal. Yours does the latter, but it doesn't do the former. Also, normally there is a clipping mas placed on top of this kind of c4d.

I always improve when you give these sort of feedbacks. Thanks alot.

The text is good. Other stuff is very nice. :)

Thanks for that. :yes

70/30 work mate . :)

Users who are viewing this thread