No Requests Aggz's Graphics: PC CL XVI Logos

q89SG9ag.png

Aggz's GFX thread Official Banner

Last edited:
Awesome banner man ! isn't the lightning overdone ? on Aggz I think it is....

Nice work . But try some other style , mine & Simon's is unique . Try some different style , like you were telling me yeah?

Nice work . But try some other style , mine & Simon's is unique . Try some different style , like you were telling me yeah?

I'll stick to this style till the time I don't get it perfect. Practice makes a man perfect. :)

I'll stick to this style till the time I don't get it perfect. Practice makes a man perfect. :)

Practice makes a man perfect ? oh yeah , I got into deep studies so I was assuming that parctice makes maths perfect :D . Good avatars though , the same style as always but I don't know why I like 'em so much . :clap

Nice avy's yet again.I'd suggest you to work on signatures,'coz many get the avy's right but signatures and wallpapers are what makes someone good in graphics.

Nice avy's yet again.I'd suggest you to work on signatures,'coz many get the avy's right but signatures and wallpapers are what makes someone good in graphics.

Yeah, but so busy with the PCPL stuff that I don't get the time of doing signatures. Maybe, after the PCPL is over I'll come back to the signatures. :)

Now this time its looking better , better than ever . Good job man ! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread