No Requests Aggz's Graphics: PC CL XVI Logos

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
PCGMC Entry Round #2:

AndyMurray_zps421f7688.png

Panel Ratings: 8.3/10 (2nd)​

Andy wall's looking really nice. It'd have been better if you had the render colored rather than BW. Liked the BG too, matching the concept.:thumbs

#GMCR1entrybyyou : Sig looked overall cool. Needed some good smudging though. Try these brushes for smudging. Icon and the sig were also over sharpened. Bg needed improvement too.

KIU, man! You're doing some awesome stuffs! :) :thumbs

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The one I voted for. First impression: Amazing.
You done greatly by adding that heat texture and smudging(maybe?). That makes it pretty awesome. Background suits there. Text at bottom is done fantastically.

Only the thing that couldn't gave you the round title is its emptiness. Not fully, but the wallpaper looks half filled, so it causes to determine the judge that owner lacked the hard work.
Still I loved it. Keep it up. There's more to come from you.;)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
PCGMC Entry Round #2:

AndyMurray_zps421f7688.png

Panel Ratings: 8.3/10 (2nd)​

good stuff aggz. keep going. I don't know if it helps if I share a bit on some thought process when you make new stuff.

The wally is great. Simple; and would go on people's desktops. Nice use of shapes and images while maintaining a nice style. Good stuff. But keep a check on elements which could turn off your work. For instance, the flame element is great and you've put it to good use with its flow around Murray. But some of the masking around the flame textures is too smooth and gives out an unnatural look to it, you know. Add stuff that can compliment the fire. Maybe a bit of glow around it and some smoke. Like the light from the fire hitting the render. As it would in real world. Just little things which add value to your works.

You can improve fast, as you are doing right now. great stuff. Good luck :thumbs

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
good stuff aggz. keep going. I don't know if it helps if I share a bit on some thought process when you make new stuff.

The wally is great. Simple; and would go on people's desktops. Nice use of shapes and images while maintaining a nice style. Good stuff. But keep a check on elements which could turn off your work. For instance, the flame element is great and you've put it to good use with its flow around Murray. But some of the masking around the flame textures is too smooth and gives out an unnatural look to it, you know. Add stuff that can compliment the fire. Maybe a bit of glow around it and some smoke. Like the light from the fire hitting the render. As it would in real world. Just little things which add value to your works.

You can improve fast, as you are doing right now. great stuff. Good luck :thumbs

Thanks alot for the feedback. Will surely try to work on these little details, thanks man. :)

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Effects are impeccable but some texture work or lighting towards the left would have elevated it to a new level.

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
Yea exactly what Dipak said. It looks like a new generation avatar something different kept it beauty! Simply awesome! KIU. :thumbs

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Hmm.
Needed better lighting,only flaw.And probably some burn on Stevie.

Users who are viewing this thread