Ahh so annoying! any ideas?

Dynasty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, even on the hardest difficulty (saving every over to prevent run out bug; I just reload if it occurs) I find getting wickets fairly easy, although I don't bowl batsman very often, I get a lot of edges & catches. Whats the deal with **** kicker batsman(Nehra, McGrath, Gul, Ntini etc.) flicking the ball off their toes for runs from a Brett Lee thunderbolt with a 100% success rate. (I'm yet to see a CPU player get cleaned bowled by a Yorker, does it ever work?) They never seem to block them, it's always a flick leg side of the wicket. My batting on hard is pretty dismal but my bowling performances are something to be proud of. I am currently using no patches(I don't like mods much) but am looking for a solution which makes the CPU batting/pacing much better on all difficulty settings, ideally I'd like to play normal/medium but with a much better CPU batting performance(hopefully get a realistic score, none of this under 200 business even if they last 50 overs; which is rare)

Oh, why have EA failed to acknowledge Gilchrists skill? His stats/skill levels are disappointing, sure it's debatable but I think most will agree with me when I say his a much better batsman then the game suggests.

same problem with me.shoaib akhtar bowling yorkers and ntini flicking it away ....aaaaaahhhhhhhhh......its impossible to get wickets bowling yorkers.....and yes i am also dismissing the cpu fairly easily on har....but im gettin edges and catches too....no wickets by bowling batsmen out.

is there a patch that makes bowling more dificult and leaves the batting the way it is.

and can somebody please tell us that if yorkers ever work

and about gilchrist ..... i think he is one of the most deadly batsmen in world cricket

I havent bowled them with yorkers but a slightly shorter length cutting in has worked wonders for me in the past.

I played Bangladesh in a 4-day match on MEDIUM and scored a dismal 186 all out in the first dig, then bowled them out for 26, batted again and got 400 odd, then bowled them out again for 60.

This was using AI Patch v8, with the unedited exe.

All I had to do was pitch the ball on off-stump, on a good length and swing it late and I either sent the stumps flying or had them plumb LBW offering no shot at all.

Bowling yorkers doesn't work, you have to pitch it a bit shorter.

i have bowled people off yorkers using a bit less pace sometimes.hey what are gillies skills.haydens are 98.what are tendulkars.if haydens is 98 then sachins is 99-100.but maybe i was reading his batting skills wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread