Ai selecting Powerplay field throughout the game.

Bigby Saint

School Cricketer
So in PC version I was playing 50 overs county championship and in every match AI isn't changing field. Even if they change field they're keeping Powerplay field which is only two fielders outside the circle. I was scoring at 9+ run rate throughout the game and not for a single ball Ai kept more than two fielders outside the circle. I tried every difficulty from Rookie to Legend but still the same result. Ai isn't changing the field according to my scoring areas and only keeping 2 players outside the circle throughout the game.

So in PC version I was playing 50 overs county championship and in every match AI isn't changing field. Even if they change field they're keeping Powerplay field which is only two fielders outside the circle. I was scoring at 9+ run rate throughout the game and not for a single ball Ai kept more than two fielders outside the circle. I tried every difficulty from Rookie to Legend but still the same result. Ai isn't changing the field according to my scoring areas and only keeping 2 players outside the circle throughout the game.
Uncheck the AI set feild for you option from the general settings menu.... Your issue will hopefully solve :thumbs:thumbs

Uncheck the AI set feild for you option from the general settings menu.... Your issue will hopefully solve :thumbs:thumbs
Hey, Thanks. this really solved my problem but this is still a bug though as ai selecting my field shouldn't effect ai selecting ai's field. And Ai is still changing my field set whenever I change it myself. so now I've to set my desired field twice to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread