Requests Accepted Ali's Designs - Best Graphics Thread of 2017, 2018 & 2020 (Still the best!)!

Which are my best ?

• Total voters
Need a logo. Your thread says no request. But is it possible for you to do it?
I'll try to do it. Its Christmas vacations now so have got some time but the next 2 and 3/4 months will suck my blood. :p

I'll try to do it. Its Christmas vacations now so have got some time but the next 2 and 3/4 months will suck my blood. :p
Haha.
Thank you. Do you need any details for the logo?

Yep, colors and a desired shape. :)
Uhm. I am sorry. I have no idea about which colors and shape will be good. My team name is Blazing Bangalore. So, you can use colors like orange or red or anything at all. Overall, whatever you are comfortable with, you can use them. Is it fine?

@Na Maloom Afraad - Sure :)

Uhm. I am sorry. I have no idea about which colors and shape will be good. My team name is Blazing Bangalore. So, you can use colors like orange or red or anything at all. Overall, whatever you are comfortable with, you can use them. Is it fine?
:).

Bastian ava's in 4 versions.
bas.png bas2.png bas3.png bas4.png
Which one should go to the index?​

@Na Maloom Afraad - Sure :)
Ill try to

My last work for 2015.
BBL overlay:
Standard Defination
1.png
High Defination
2.png
If you want PSD, PM me. If you want to use in your mods, mentiion it.
It's 100% Scratch work except fonts and ring.

Credits:
@Na Maloom Afraad for the logo ring.
@BowringFC and @Aravind. for guiding and suggesting.

Users who are viewing this thread