Requests Accepted Ali's Designs - Best Graphics Thread of 2017, 2018 & 2020 (Still the best!)!

Which are my best ?

• Total voters
Well, that collab with @Dipak looks amazing. Kudos to both of you for doing it so beautifully and attractively. Those avas are something around good and average. Nevertheless, good work on those too.

While I was asked for a collab with some blurring suggestions on the same stock (CR7) by you, how did you manage to do it. Don't mind please, I'm still new to graphic forums.

Kroos was one was lovely and the other icons are just average. The collab lacks originality, it looks like mine. The text work is not well done. And the face is covered by a texture, which makes it look bad.

While I was asked for a collab with some blurring suggestions on the same stock (CR7) by you, how did you manage to do it. Don't mind please, I'm still new to graphic forums.
You can find the blur tool below the eraser if I recon (drop down for the smudge), select the area you want to blur and use it as we use a normal brush.

Amazing All of them
upload_2016-8-15_0-51-45-png.172167
Me

Please make india signature with animation

Kroos icon is really good except for the text KROOS, perfect lighting. Greizmann font is not looking good too, rest is fine. Ozil one looks over-sharped. Persie collab is not looking good font/text and textures/effects are not suiting that siggy. Ronaldo siggy looks average, kindly have mercy on Ronaldo's render. :p

Great work on those new icons. But pcgmc wally isn't done well. Render effects,flare work are bit disappointing.
and you don't need to put every effects , just make sure you have made it neat and clean.

Last edited:
A Younus and Misbah FB wallpaper please.
Add something like [HASHTAG]#OldIsGold[/HASHTAG]. @Ali. :)

Great stuffs, that morata wally deserved some points.

No. You didn't. You voted in the first round. If you had voted then I'd surely guy I've point.

Yeah you are right .

R1 and R2

Mixed your entry with Salman's ....

Users who are viewing this thread