All New Working Files For XP - provided by baz

Mike

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok these are files provided by baz and they do work in XP so download them if you want to work BLC in XP. Download

Hi Mike,

I downloaded the files. Thanks. Do you have the instructions on how to make it work? If so can please post the instruction steps.

Thank you,

Edited By Chanakal on April 11 2002 at 02:51

Thanks man !!!!!!!!!!!

Are these the same files as the earlier ones....... I mean the ones you had given link to..

Why are these files not found at the CODEMASTERS site ???? If its them who created the files.

okthanks for these files, but i downloaded them, and put them in the directory, and when i double click on it it asks me for the CD. but the cd is in the drive, any ideas?

Just install the game normally (Standard or Maximum) and then replace the files in the CODEMASTER/Brian Lara Cricket folder with the files provided my baz.... This is the way I play BLC in XP now !!!!!!

Where do i paste these files?
I still get the idle screen when i click the icons in the blc folder.
DO i have to paste these in to the BLC folder?
I did the maximum install from the CD and i pasted these files into the Codemasters/Brian Lara folder..
And nothings happening..y?
Please tell em what im doing wrong and what else i should do to make the game work. Thanx.

i copied the d3dtnt one to the codemasters directory, and when i try to run it, it asks for the cd, even though its in the drive - how do i fix this?

Paste these files in the installation folder of BLC on your P.C..... enjoy BLC along with stability.

i have swc...and i just replaced the exes that wouldnt work with the new ones that appear to work but i cant use them because they require a cd :(

Users who are viewing this thread