All The Bugs Present & Correct...

graemejw

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Played my first full game today, a 4 day County Championship match. Encountered the following bugs:

- ridiculous run outs from the CPU batsmen - these guys have a suicidal death wish when it comes to running

- 7 ball overs when i'm bowling where the 7th ball guarantees a wicket

- rain breaks that lock the machine up 9 times out of 10 (seems if commentary is occurring when the rain comes the rain break works & you can carry on)

- a fielder standing in the middle of the pitch for the ball after my batsman has been dismissed

- overthrows where the fielders don't bother chasing the ball & you can run up 7, 8 even 9 runs

It's a pile of cr@p - it really is, the gameplay when it works is OK but there are so many niggly bugs that teh game is pretty much useless. DO THEY NOT THOROUGHLY TEST THE GAMEPLAY BEFORE IT'S RELEASED??!!!!!!

Any serious fan of cricket can see that this game is full of ridiculous bugs that ruin it as a simulation of cricket - if you want an arcade slog about then it probably just passes muster but beyond that it's a disgrace.

Rant over!! :down :down :down

So you discovered the game has bugs. WELL DONE, do you see what we've been whinging about for months now?

Attachments

• newkit.JPG
    newkit.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread