All you fantastic bowlers click here! I need help!

foggy123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i purchased c2005 this morning!! after playing for a couple of hours, yes i am impatient, i cant seem to take any wickets. I have played previous releases and although after around 7 overs, australia are only 9/0, i cant seem to take a wicket.

I know there will be some fantastic bowlers out there who have mastered the game already so please pass on your wisdom and HELP!

OF course here to a lefty try and bowl it next to the pads and swing it into the stumps sometimes they will try and drive but miss it and it will swing in to the stumps.

cheers i have taken my first wicket on the game all thanks to you afridi!

What I do is Place fielders on off side and then bowl outside offstump with swinging away with medium or long lengh or a yorker . often the cpu will try to go for big shot and wil be caught out by the offside field. keep atleast one fielder on the boundry to take catch for the attempted six.

another way is to keep two filders behind square legs and bowl on the pads and swing towards the leg stump . CPU will try for the leg flick or leg glance and will be caught out if he miss times it.

Third one I don't recomend this because it is kind of cheating with the CPU.
take a medium bowler (not the medium fast) try to bowl a short delivery by hitting on the centre of the pitch . make sure the swing goes directly into the middle stump. CPU will think it is a short ball and will try to go for a hook shot and will miss it . because the ball will kept low. as the medium bowler cannot generate much pace. and each time he misses it . you will either get an LBW or a bowled out.

But again this is kind of cheating and you will spoil your fun .

thanks,, I wont try the third, not really into cheating but the 1st and 2nd seem useful cheers

hey foggy!

yaar just bowl short pitch balls by a good fast bowler, and keep people at short fine leg, square leg and one man at the boundary to keep the boundaries down.

in medium level, i bowled out india on 60 in a test match. the pitch was normal i didn't have the best of bowlers. imagine brett lee on a hard surface.
(brett lee has the best bouncer points in the game i think)

foggy123 said:
thanks,, I wont try the third, not really into cheating but the 1st and 2nd seem useful cheers

foggy123 said:
cheers i have taken my first wicket on the game all thanks to you afridi!

Why i do say it was nothing really.

plus try mixing up your line and lenghth and bowl different types

ash7aq said:
What I do is Place fielders on off side and then bowl outside offstump with swinging away with medium or long lengh or a yorker . often the cpu will try to go for big shot and wil be caught out by the offside field. keep atleast one fielder on the boundry to take catch for the attempted six.

another way is to keep two filders behind square legs and bowl on the pads and swing towards the leg stump . CPU will try for the leg flick or leg glance and will be caught out if he miss times it.

I am 100% agreed with you this is the best way

Yesterady night I played one match and with this Idea all team out for only 33 Runs

shahrukh2005 said:
I am 100% agreed with you this is the best way

Yesterady night I played one match and with this Idea all team out for only 33 Runs

will you explain this to me the best way to get someon out for me,, but in lighter terms lol,, as i have only just started following cricket, therefore onside or legside or pads dont mean much to me. if you are saying why did you buy this game then? it was a gift lol

Yorkers could be very lethal at times i got 8 wickets for 4 with mcgrath on hard mode against Wocstershire in a Ashes tour match

Help With Bowling!

foggy123 said:
i purchased c2005 this morning!! after playing for a couple of hours, yes i am impatient, i cant seem to take any wickets. I have played previous releases and although after around 7 overs, australia are only 9/0, i cant seem to take a wicket.

I know there will be some fantastic bowlers out there who have mastered the game already so please pass on your wisdom and HELP!

u r a mofo jus coz ur crap don't ask me for help u must be rubbish hahaha loser

I have managed to take wickets, but not very much. None of them are bowlerd, all are caught usually at covers or the boundry. The special deleveries are useless. I try the inswinging yorker, the batsman playes it reaaaaaaaally late, but still manages to dig it out. He plays it so late, that the ball goes to the slip cordon rollin along the ground. It is very easy to get wickets on dry or dusty wickets by spinners. I took 8 by Afridi against WI

Foggy just Bowl long lenght or saying yorker or little bit over pitched yorker or full toss with a good fast bowler u will always get bowled or lbw. With this i have taken all team out for 8 runs only, with my created player in pakistan vs england. Try n reply me. Important note u will not always get wicket in every ball.

if u want to enjoy bowling do as u bowl in real life .for example swing 2 or 3 balls one way and then swing the other way.Also bowl ocassional yorkers coupled with the bouncer.Of couse a good bowler helps.

Users who are viewing this thread