Almost a breakthrough in CRIC 2004

Just a thought. There may be some clues in the exe to this. I just noticed:
// Generated by Hackman 7.02 lt
// C:\program files\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\Copy of Cricket2004.exe - Starting offset: 0022:6CC6

0022:6CC6 z i m b a b w e . . f e z : M s g S q u a r e P r e s s G o T
0022:6CE6 o S c r e e n ( 0 ) . . . . c o n t i n u e

Thanks Barmyarmy I think we have got the clue, or we may say got it by the neck

but again i think this is in the original exe only. i suppose most ppl will be using sam's. btw what exactly is meant here?

ok - i hope there are few people apart from me who are trying to tweak the sav...can anyone tell me which byte in the whole sav controls the no. of matches that are going to be played in that tournament(sav)... this is important coz then we can create really customized tours - like India to Pakistan and Pakistan to India and so on...also this piece of info will be helpful in seasons mode too...

anyone? btw...785992 is not the one(it was posted on cricket2004.co.uk somewhere)...its not the byte that controls the number of matches...

thanks for the info in advance

Erm chaps, any news on if we can have tours but they record your teams batting and bowling stats?

cheers

well, as of now, those tours that are based on the templates of tours which have that capability in the default game (County Championship and Australian Season perhaps WC dont remember) can have the bowling and batting stats recorded.

btw anybody with an answer to the above problem please reply...

Last edited:
thanks sachin, it would just be nice over the course of a foriegn tour to have your players stats recorded, especially if your doing a story thread. :)

hi what happen to this topic keep going guys' what happen you guys could'nt succed making this thing' das vicky sachin. man i hope they can make season

no we all are working on it...may be at a slow pace but work is going on and vicky's got his exams...he pmed me so sometime back...but its no use keeping a thread name bold faced unless there's something worthwhile to discuss...right?

oh oke sachin' but are you guys really going to succed and acomplish your mission it seem to be a hard job' but dont worry the whole plant cricket is with oyu guys' godbless and we apperciat your work guys'

thanks for the appreciation...check the thread in downloads forum u have a reply there...

das_vicky said:
Thanks Barmyarmy I think we have got the clue, or we may say got it by the neck

you graped it by the nick i ma grap by the waist :cheer

Users who are viewing this thread