AMA [AMA] CaptainCremer

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
So we'd had a lot of chat in the past, describe me on that basis :p.

I believe that you have really matured in recent times, which has made you a good role model on the site. The new members on the site have another great person to learn from. :)

Why the username swirler?

I have always enjoyed looking at or using every colour I see. I previously had an email address called rainbow swirl, so when I joined the site I chose swirler as my username.

Should the inactive staff members(didn't log in for over 6 months) be fired to make room for @PresidentEvil ? :p

I think it is always better if staff members are able to ask to step down themselves, but if it looks like someone is never coming back they probably should be removed. The Admin have done this in the past. :)

I am never against new staff members, because they are always helpful, but the Admin are the lucky people that get to choose.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Your opinion on how to make cricket in Zimbabwe great?

I have heard that cricket at school and club level is competitive and going well, although matches do get cancelled because cricket balls are not supplied, which is unfortunate. Stability and people who care about the game will help Zimbabwe Cricket improve, which is happening at the moment. We have a small pool of international quality players, so we need to keep the talent that is coming through, and support the players that are working hard at domestic level.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dog or cat person? And do you keep any pets?

Favorite cricketer?

Alcoholic drink of your preference?

Your dream car?

Most exciting cricket match you've ever been to?

What kind of music do you generally prefer listening to?

Favorite song or album?

Elvis or Michael Jackson?

Any TV shows that you like watching or might recommend others to watch?

How did you get so attracted towards Zimbabwe cricket to the point where some people here almost mistake you for an actual Zimbabwean?

Do you plan on continuing your ZPL?

Best team & league managers from your experience?

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Swirler yeah I just remembered you an year ago you only used to play Tetris to beat MattW xD.

I'm not that competitive so I did not really play so I could beat MattW. I was trying to get the high score though. :) I still try to beat my high score when I am bored.

Who should be next Admin from Staff?

VC the slogger maybe? If he wants the job.

And Next Moderator from Member?

Jack Ryder - he would have some very unique ideas while in the position.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
@SweetCaroline

Bat bowl or both. - Bowl (off spin)

Highest score - 12 :lol

best wicket haul - 4 for 16 I think.

Favourite house hold chore. - Ironing

Ever been hit by the ball in the face. - Yes, while fielding the ball bounced up and hit me on the chin.

Bowling action. - Off spin

Pay on a first date or go dutch. - Pay

Limited overs or Test match or both - Test matches, however ODIs can be exciting.

How many girls have you kissed - Not many, only 4 or 5.

Favourite colour. - Green

Describe your perfect Girl friend - Funny, sometimes romantic, strong, helps others.

Have you ever gone commando. - Never outside.

Early riser of sleep in. - I get up early during summer, however it is winter in Ballarat currently, so I sleep in as long as I can.

Y fronts or boxers. - Underpants or briefs I think they are called.

Favourite other sports. - AFL & recently Football (soccer)

Do you take a teddy bear to bed with you. - No, but my mother made me a teddy bear which is on top of my book shelves, which is near my bed.

Have you ever wore a onesie (yep, worked it out). - No, but a onesie party would be cool, everyone dressed as different animals.

How many girlfriends have you had. - 2

How many times do you shower a week. - 7

Bad habits. - spending too much time on PlanetCricket, instead of doing other things. :p

Long sleeves or short. - Long sleeves at the moment due to it being cold, but I prefer short sleeves.

Do you prefer women with brown or blonde hair. - brunettes

Do you like women in bikinis or onepeice swimsuit. - One piece I suppose.

Do like women in skirts or trousers - Skirts or dresses.

Do you like women in tights or barelegged. - Barelegged.

Do you sing when cooking. - I often hum music or whistle.

Do you swear when driving. - No I am a pretty calm person.

Are you accident prone. - No, but I have days when I am clumsy.

What are your nicknames. - I don't have a nickname currently, but was called P benny, benny P & gangster benny during high school.

How many units of alcohol can you drink. - I do not drink the often anymore, but I think I had five drinks at the last 21st I went to, which is not that many.

Favourite drink. - Alcoholic: Cider Non-alcoholic: Tea.

Do you like women to show flesh or cover up. - Not too much flesh.

What do you do for a living. - I will hopefully be a full-time primary school teacher at the end of next year.

What car do you drive. - None, too poor at the moment.

Flowers or chocolates. - Flowers.

Ikea or traditional furniture. - Traditional.

How long do you take on the lavatory. - less than five minutes.

Favourite food. - Pasta or Pizza.

Do you sleep naked or with PJ's. - PJs

Do you know what Netflix and chill means. - No.

Wet shave or electric. - Both, depends on what I am doing that day.

Night owl or early to bed. - Earlyish. I am rarely up after midnight.

What's the best thing about being married. - I do not know, haven't married anyone yet.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
@VC the slogger

Dog or cat person? And do you keep any pets? - I like both, but have not had a cat yet. I really like fish as a pet, in an outside pond. I have no pets currently because I am renting.

Favorite cricketer? - Kyle Jarvis. I also really miss Brendan Taylor playing for Zimbabwe.

Alcoholic drink of your preference? - Cider, also some beers.

Your dream car? - A Ute so I can fit all my gardening supplies in the back for gardening.

Most exciting cricket match you've ever been to? - Mostly club games that I have watched or played in, I haven't been to many domestic or International matches unfortunately.

What kind of music do you generally prefer listening to? - Ambient or electronic music, but I have been listening to more Indie music lately. Boards of Canada, Bibio, Bonobo, Caribou, Sigor Ros and Feist are some of my favourite groups. I also like Tame Impala.

Favorite song or album? - Album: Finally we are no one or summer make good by an icelandic band called mum.

Elvis or Michael Jackson? - Michael Jackson.

Any TV shows that you like watching or might recommend others to watch? - Rectify is very slow moving at first, but is great. I also recently watched Lost again on Netflix. I'm looking forward to season 2 of Stranger Things.

How did you get so attracted towards Zimbabwe cricket to the point where some people here almost mistake you for an actual Zimbabwean? - After taking over the ZPL from Prats, I began learning more and more about Zimbabwe Cricket, to the point where I wish that I supported them when I was a child. I regret not going to any World Cup matches in Australia.

Do you plan on continuing your ZPL? - I am always on the search for current Zimbabwe players that are eligible to play for Zimbabwe, so I do update my local list in the thread. I keep thinking that I have finished my last season of the ZPL, but keep coming back to run another season, so it could easily happen again. :)

Best team & league managers from your experience? Dipak's Manicaland Bulls squad that played in the Champions League was pretty good. I always admired Biggy for his Australian Premier League. Iridium was excellent at running leagues. Finally I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy all your leagues and Aislabie's too. :)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
what you do if Zimbabwe won a ICC tournament?...
what you do if you win a millions jackpot?

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
Were you always this nice to people? i.e. at a younger age

How did you get the nickname gangster benny?

Who are the most interesting strangers you've met, ever?

D

Deleted member 46200

Do you prefer women with brown or blonde hair. - brunettes
Thank you 2-0

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
what you do if Zimbabwe won a ICC tournament?...

Be a very happy man. I would sell almost everything I own so I could travel and get a ticket to go and see the final. :)

what you do if you win a millions jackpot?

I would share it with friends and family. Keep some so I could travel around the world.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Were you always this nice to people? i.e. at a younger age

No I was sometimes mean and selfish when I was a child. I eventually discovered that you do not make good friends or enjoy life when you act like this.

How did you get the nickname gangster benny?

Benny rhymed with penny, which they linked with 50 cent the rapper - they then decided that I was a gangster. It wasn't used much, but i thought it was funny.

Who are the most interesting strangers you've met, ever?

The most interesting strangers I meet are when I am waiting for public transport or when I am at a pub or club. You often meet nice people who are traveling somewhere interesting or are from a different country.[DOUBLEPOST=1501917648][/DOUBLEPOST]
Scum & town :p

Town? :spy

Users who are viewing this thread