American Cricket League II - Round 1 - Line-ups

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^hang on, are you saying you don't want to manage Miami but you're going to try and sell them on for a profit?

Bounce

County Cricketer
Texas Destroyers' Jersey

TDJersey.png

thegreatkhan

Club Captain
Wonderful Job Bounce!:banana:clap
I would just say that add a sponsor and the tournament logo on the seleve too.:)
(just a suggestion)

Bounce

County Cricketer
Wonderful Job Bounce!:banana:clap
I would just say that add a sponsor and the tournament logo on the seleve too.:)
(just a suggestion)
I don't want a sponsor on the sleeve.
And I thought of adding the tournament logo, but one doesn't exists.

The index post has a banner, but not a logo!

harrisb

International Coach
yes i don't want to manage because for auction i don't have vcash

Did you not read the auction details, it clearly says that each team will be given 100,000 credits to spend on players.

Harrisb,

Are all players going to be American or American and Intl.? (I hope they are all American)

American and International

Texas Destroyers' Jersey

TDJersey.png

Looking good Bounce, if anybody wants a jersey, please provide me with the specifications that you want and I'll make one for you, if you want to make your own, feel free, but please size it to a reasonable size, Bounce could you make yours slightly smaller so that it will fit under the team logo on the first post without looking huge, thanks.

Bounce

County Cricketer
Looking good Bounce, if anybody wants a jersey, please provide me with the specifications that you want and I'll make one for you, if you want to make your own, feel free, but please size it to a reasonable size, Bounce could you make yours slightly smaller so that it will fit under the team logo on the first post without looking huge, thanks.
Just post the correct dimensions on my VM wall and I shall do it. :)

harrisb

International Coach
I'm not sure exactly, but use your own common sense, i don't want the kits to look massive compared to the logos.

Users who are viewing this thread