An explanation

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I am back again. And here is my truth. I will cut the crap and just give out the main stuff.

I was really struggling with something in life. It was a crisis. On top of it, I was really burdened with the current job I was in. It was gruesome. At that point of time I really felt down and low. So I decided to eliminate every bit of extra curricular from my life for a while and concentrate only on top priority things.

Cut to today, I have made a lot of progress and things have changed significantly. I have landed another job due to hard work and preparation and also bettered other glitches along the way. And finally I gave it a thought to come back. Because I really like this sport and there is no other place like this for cricket on this planet. May be that's why the name is literally PlanetCricket.

If you still want to ask something, drop a private message. If you have doubts about me, kindly get it cleared. If you are still concerned about me, I am doing good now and trying to be a better human being than before. This is what is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 200293

I am back again. And here is my truth. I will cut the crap and just give out the main stuff.

I was really struggling with something in life. It was a crisis. On top of it, I was really burdened with the current job I was in. It was gruesome. At that point of time I really felt down and low. So I decided to eliminate every bit of extra curricular from my life for a while and concentrate only on top priority things.

Cut to today, I have made a lot of progress and things have changed significantly. I have landed another job due to hard work and preparation and also bettered other glitches along the way. And finally I gave it a thought to come back. Because I really like this sport and there is no other place like this for cricket on this planet. May be that's why the name is literally PlanetCricket.

If you still want to ask something, drop a private message. If you have doubts about me, kindly get it cleared. If you are still concerned about me, I am doing good now and trying to be a better human being than before. This is what is.
Finally, missed you alot buddy ❤:)

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Good to see you back! Hopefully everything continues to be good for you.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to have you back Parth. Glad you're feeling and doing better. :cheers

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm late to the party, but glad to see you back @Parth D. And over the moon to know that you're doing better! You're a really kind and funny dude. You deserve the world. You make PlanetCricket a much more happening place! :cheers

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I'm late to the party, but glad to see you back @Parth D. And over the moon to know that you're doing better! You're a really kind and funny dude. You deserve the world. You make PlanetCricket a much more happening place! :cheers
All in good time mate. All in good time.

Gald to be back and glad to see you around. Likewise, you deserve the world too Asad.

Users who are viewing this thread