Andrew's ctm fix

slim_shady

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey andrew, first up thanks for putting the effort in for the update.

A couple of problems though... for a start, i cant edit the ctms anymore with rippon's editor! This is because for some reasons (especially with aus) there are more than 2 star players in a team.

I dont know how to fix this, any ideas?

The only other thing is NZ, as mentioned before. Thanks anyway, await your reply.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Originally posted by f1dave@Oct 20 2003, 02:58 PM
i cant edit the ctms anymore with rippon's editor! This is because for some reasons (especially with aus) there are more than 2 star players in a team.

I dont know how to fix this, any ideas?
I had this problem when creating the ctm. Everything seems to work fine though and when looking thorugh the players, there will be only 2 star players. I think it's a bug with the editor.

slim_shady

School Cricketer
personally i think its to do with 'unrealistic' averages. Im not saying that theyre not the official ones, but say for a batter who bowled once in his career took 2 wickets for 40, and has a bowling average of 20.

The editor sees this extremely low average in the ctm and automatically assigns 'star player' status, regardless of how 'realistic' this is.

I know with the ing patch i had to make a few alterations myself... mike hussey DOES NOT have a real bowling ability of 20, even if his average is! ;)

Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread