Andy Flower.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do you guys think Andy Flower is good. I think he is almost as good as Graeme Smith. He is easily one of the best non-regen batsmen. Look at his averges this season. It is not bad for a non-regen. He carries my team anyway. Almost as good as Robert key was for me. You can see his stats in my signature.
[img=http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7956/flowerdn5.th.png]

Andy Flowers one day and FC average has gone down but look at his 20 over average. LEGEND!! Won me the 20 over cup. 290 average. 1 out out of 9 or so matches and he bats number 3.
[img=http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/712/flower2co5.th.png]

Last edited:
Hes a bit too old but. He is a good player for a couple of season.

Oh and you dont have the worst Rep on Planetcricket (Yet:)). langeroxx has negatve -247!

I changed his age so meh

Damn, I hoped people would actually take interest in this thread. Andy Flower is my favorite player.

Last edited:
i released him at the start because i didnt think he was any good

is he any good?

Last edited:
i always liked andy flower he showed the potential that zimbabwe actually had, its a shame that their cricket scheme ended up the way it did

Flower and North are the best non-international team batsmen in the game. I've had them both (Once side by side for Derbyshire!) and they were absolutely brilliant.

andrewflowerol0.jpg

Posted this in another thread but felt it belonged here as well :p

thats pretty awesome... for easy

Actually it's on normal :D

EDIT: I'll could FRAPs me loading the game and going to the averages page if you really want prooth. Theres a reason I copy saves at the end of each season :p

Last edited:
Because it was only the current statistics page I think by 38 they selectors wouldn't choose him.

Good stuff by both!
P.S Im_new_here what happens when you've been here for a year with 4,000 posts? :p

Users who are viewing this thread