Annoying injury's!

G

Gilchrist

Has anyone been a victim of a season long ijury? yeah, right I doubt you could be out for 30 weeks with a broken finger of a bug! :eek:

Geraint Jones

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, I have had Alec Stewart out for 35 weeks with a knee injury.

G

Gilchrist

I had someone out with a cold for 30 weeks! thats a bit of a game bug?!

Geraint Jones

School Cricketer
What was his injury? I have had plenty of these annoying injurys over the past few seasons.

joem87

Club Cricketer
all the really long injuries seem to happen right when you start your new season, when you first go to the team selection screen, not happy when gavin hamilton is out for 30 weeks!

Geraint Jones

School Cricketer
But you cant be out with a cold for 30 weeks can you?! Thats a bit of a bug in the game...

danelston

School Cricketer
The most annoying injury has got to be when a player get injured in the 1st day of a 4 or 5 day game so you have to play the rest without him.

joem87

Club Cricketer
does the super sub rule apply to domestic cricket? cos i think i remember anderson being sub and bowling this season. i could be wrong though. if so, is this in the upcoming game? be great if it was cos then if a player gets injured in a game your problem would be solved danelston!

Nauman

php monkey
Well you can always restart your computer if there is a long injury because it just takes the whole kick out of the new season where I am looking forward to it and see that my key player has been injured.

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
Gilchrist said:
Has anyone been a victim of a season long ijury? yeah, right I doubt you could be out for 30 weeks with a broken finger of a bug! :eek:

i missed a season with a throat infection that caused the need for an operation.

haha i just realised we were talkin bout Cricket 2004. my bad. anyways, thats my personal injury then

Users who are viewing this thread