Anothr question for those skilled at making kits

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am designing a new set of test whites and have encountered problems with the colour for the kit, i think that the test whites are too white, ie the kit is too bright and does not look like the white used for cricket kit, if you see what i mean!, in the jumper folder the jumper is a cream/white colour, in the screen shot i have sent to blc online of the jumper you can see how the colour is this cream/white, i want to use this colour in my new test whites, i have tried copying the colour in to my new test kit but it still comes out too white ie. not creamy/white, how would i reproduce this colour, the colour of the jumper, in to the test whites shirt, trousers etc?
any help would be much appreciated
regards, Paul

Hi Paul
I think u just gotta export that jumper file to a bitamp file, export the white kit to a bitamp file and paste the white kit in the jumper file.I hope u get what i mean.

Ajay, many thanks for that advice, i have managed to implement the new colour now in to test whites and it looks much better, more like cricket kit and much more realistic, again, many thanks
regards,Paul

hi
i also tried the Jumper stuff, in my case with the fielders they looked like school boys , wearing shorts , and in the coin toss the captains were all messed up. no face skin etc . Did u had a save game problem.

bye
AAmir

hi
i also tried the Jumper stuff, in my case with the fielders they looked like school boys , wearing shorts and not so good looking , fielders were wearing caps but of the same color,and in the coin toss the captains were all messed up. no face skin etc . Did u had a save game problem.
bye
AAmir

Yes, in the jumper folder try altering the tims. indarl,indhdk and ind face, by altering them i suggest you make them all white, ie, block colour the whole tim. white and export it back to the folder, this removes the short trousers etc, however i have still not been able to remove the bugs on the arm
regards,paul

hi
Just rename the Ssshcap.TMD to Sssh.tmd and place it in the SsshTmd folder . The TMD file will do the rest.
bye
AAmir

Users who are viewing this thread