any 1 intrested in domestic cricket for india

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i was qwondering whether we could replace the australian domestic players and teams with indian ones like say noth zone instead of queensland

yeah it is north zone but the problem is that there are many domestic teams in india and choosing a selected few is troublesome.

it is north zone sorry for that but we might then replace english domestic teams and if they are too much then we might add new teams such as say mumbai 11 cm on guys who plays that anyways

No Domestic

I dont like domestic cricket, whether of any country, however 20-20 Cup is good but in game its not, just leave it as it is.

why don't we replace them by all time 11 of 6 gr8 sides maybe like india 11 pak11

I quite like the idea of Indian domestic teams, but then again it means adding new players, ect. We could make like a patch for this, with updated roster with indian domestic players, kits, and stuff like that.

how about indian domestic powers like :
mumbai, delhi , punjab , karnataka , tamil nadu ,railways ...if you are trying to replace it with the Aussie teams .
If with the English ones ( 18 ) i suppose..you can fit in the bulk.

yup i'll do that i do have time now so if any 1 can give me the lineups, teams etc i would appreciate it

i can do the rosters for south africa domestic teams

Users who are viewing this thread