any 1 intrested in domestic cricket for india

can u provide me the player profiles of each state then i'll do that

i have started to do it will update u with the progress any help or info about the players is welcome and another thing is that only 15 players are shown but i must replace 20 on the site u mentioned and wat for goodyear eagles is thr any other site

Thanks also the Highveld Lions website is under construction so I will post their stuff here when its done.

Where there are not enough players add some international players please.

here are the screenshots of nashua titans just some names and players replaced full work will be completed by tommorow attached are screenshots

And for ppl who want indian domestic rosters i thnk u have cm late i'll do SA first even i was inrtested in indian domestic teams but no 1 responded see first thread

i hv posted the progress for today have a look this is for nashua titans instead of NSW
After i Finsih SA i qwill do for India neon

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-11-02 14-48-13-32.jpg
    Cricket2005 2005-11-02 14-48-13-32.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
these sites don't hv lineups so thr is a problem as i don't know who opens the innings and who bowls when

Mercedes warriors

progresasa updated

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-11-04 12-33-25-02.jpg
    Cricket2005 2005-11-04 12-33-25-02.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 47
these sites don't hv lineups so thr is a problem as i don't know who opens the innings and who bowls when
I'll help you out in that, just tell me what you need to know, like who the opening bats and bowlers are or something more than that.

Thanks so much Handsome I really appreciate it. Just 1 thing G.Smith plays for the Cobras.

oh sure G.smith will be changed sorry 4 dat
I need to knoqw the batting lineups i mean who is the opening batsman, bowler who is slogger etc as don't hv a clue abt most of them
Thanks sid it feels gr8 to be appreciated by some1 like u. Can u help me change the team names that'll be gr8

Handsome u ar doing a great work .I hope that u wrap the SA dom. sides task as early as possible to continue with the indian Dom. sides .
According to me u should make zonel teams it will be more better ,if u make state teams it will be hard time finding players frm small states like jharkhand , bihar etc.and if there is any team left then include teams like rest of india , india seniours and u can also include a bangladesh team as they also play in india.
I HOPE THIS HELPS U

Users who are viewing this thread