Any chance of going on sale soon?

I think for a cricket loving nation.....the price of DBC 14 is reasonable and worth paying and supporting it.....3000 INR....also you cant expect 13 updates in 1- 2 months after releasing.......no other developers do that....

And always available to help....

[HASHTAG]#Thanks[/HASHTAG] for game BA..
[HASHTAG]#Saluteforquicksupport[/HASHTAG].

OP: Here is one question you need to ask yourself:

Are you absolutely nuts about cricket?

If the answer is yes, get this game. I'm not nuts about cricket - it's not even my favourite sport (that'll be football) but I am playing it pretty much exclusively right now. It is an amazing sporting simulation.

I think for a cricket loving nation.....the price of DBC 14 is reasonable and worth paying and supporting it.....3000 INR....also you cant expect 13 updates in 1- 2 months after releasing.......no other developers do that....

And always available to help....

[HASHTAG]#Thanks[/HASHTAG] for game BA..
[HASHTAG]#Saluteforquicksupport[/HASHTAG].
Agreed 100%
This game worth every $ i have spent(50$),also its quite rare to see such good support from the developers so quickly and so efficiently.

OP: Here is one question you need to ask yourself:
Are you absolutely nuts about cricket?

If the answer is yes, get this game. I'm not nuts about cricket - it's not even my favourite sport (that'll be football) but I am playing it pretty much exclusively right now. It is an amazing sporting simulation.
DBC has pretty much reignited my love for cricket - I used to play it a lot in school, but since going to uni I haven't picked up a cricket ball in many years... It had almost become the 'flavour of the month' when an Ashes series was on, but DBC has really given me the cricket 'bug' again and I'm watching as much cricket as I possibly can right now, be that domestic or international.

DBC has pretty much reignited my love for cricket - I used to play it a lot in school, but since going to uni I haven't picked up a cricket ball in many years... It had almost become the 'flavour of the month' when an Ashes series was on, but DBC has really given me the cricket 'bug' again and I'm watching as much cricket as I possibly can right now, be that domestic or international.
Similar situation for me. Being a Pakistani living in the US, it's very easy to give up on watching cricket these days, and facilities are far and few to actually play. This game has really reignited my passion for participation.

Me too! I had told my team that last year was my last season ever after 29 years playing. Since getting DBC I've got the itch to play again. Mrs Ren has given her blessing and so I'm signed up for the season starting in November :)

Users who are viewing this thread