Any Help Appreciated...

Which of these is your favorite cricket game

• Total voters

imported_St0rmRider

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

firstly let me apologise if this topic has been discovered elsewhere on the forum and I have neglected to locate it.

Ok, lets see....

I installed the game about 2 weeks back on my machine, no problems loading up, no problems with gameplay etc.

But randomly I would get the 'blue screen of death' and my pc would automatically reboot, sometimes just reboot without warning and no blue screen.
Upon restart, I am told (after submitting error report) that device drivers caused the problem and also on a few occasions told that specifically the nvidia drivers were the cause. I had the latest drivers installed but I uninstalled them anyway and restarted.

Bingo!!

No more sudden reboots! Yay!

But.............now when I go into team management I only get a blank blue screen with no text.........so I re-installed the latest nvidia drivers again, Voila! I have the text back in Team Management, but the reboot/crash thing has started again!!

What am I to do? Any suggestions welcome and greatly appreciated.

I am running XP Pro on a 850mhz AMD processor.
352 MB Ram
64MB geforce mx400 graphics card......

Thanks in advance.

Your best bet seems to be to hope that Nvidia can bring out an update that doesn't cause a driver conflict. You've got far more chance of them remedying your problem than you have of EA doing so.
You could also use the Player Editor (still in the process of being made but there is a basic version available on the site) to edit players rather than using team management.
Sorry not to have been much help on this one.

Attachments

• dissent.JPG
    dissent.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanx for replying, lets see what nvidia have to offer in the future, and for the time being, 'who needs Team Management anyway?' :P

Users who are viewing this thread