Any hopes for cricket 2006 a much better cricket game?

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
anyone know if they are working on a new cricket game a much better cricket game?
things i hate about cricket 2005 are:
- cpu bowling leg stump
- the cover drive is not much realstic as compare to cricket 2004
- on drive isn't cool enough either
- no rain
- not all india pakistan stadiums
- no more commentators but richi and maxwell they should also add Ravi Shastri Sanjay and Raja and leave the option for us to choose whichever commentator we want in game.
- doesn't show toss and pitch report on the pitch (if u guys remember in brian lara's old cricket u had the option to see the captain doing the toss.

thats pretty much everything i hate about cricket 2005

Last edited:
Wrong forum mate. And there is rain in Cricket 2005

A mod should move this

Rugby 2006 is coming out this month and from what I have heard it has improved a lot. So hopefully it will be the same for Cricket 2006. But I suspect EA are waiting to the WC next before releasing another cricket game.

They made a suggestion thread on the EA play site so i suspect that there is a chance.

aussie1st said:
Rugby 2006 is coming out this month and from what I have heard it has improved a lot. So hopefully it will be the same for Cricket 2006. But I suspect EA are waiting to the WC next before releasing another cricket game.

Yeh they would do that so they could get the right fixtures etc

what the heck whats the point of moving this thread?
its an open suggestions and ideas thread
well aight i don't care
and i don't wanna discuss it any further
thanks

What Id like to know is that,are EA planning to make a game at all for 2006.Have they started a site for C2k6 or something?

Users who are viewing this thread