Anyone here live in Dubai

N

Nirav85

yes sohaib that is the star sports i mean and i told u i watch it off the net and i checked their schedule and they do show cricket...they show vb series

R

ricky123

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Jan 18 2004, 08:09 PM
B) Man they only show these channels when there's some cricket match are going on but not all the time. I can't see any cricket show on it.

Anyway are you Sri Lankan?
B) why not

on ten sports they show cricket all the time.

and mostly the matches they show .pakistan has won

T

temp

I know that. But once I emailed the Espn- Star Sports that how can I receive this channel in Saudi Arabia? They replied me I can't. Because there's no agent/dealer for this channel. I saw many of Pakistani and Indians that they bring the smart card from their country and sell it. So I think this might be the case with Amir.

H

hammudy

hey come on sohaibaslam....there is tens ports available in saudi n the guf....but its different from the 1 that they telecast in india....coz in india they telecast less cricket n more of mixed sports eg more of wwe....but 4 the gulf they dont....i live in kuwait n have it....my friend is in saudi n he has it 2.....u should'nt go 2 espn-star....coz this is not their channel.....go 4 something called 'pehla' its a bouquet the website is ADD Universeits the best bouquet i have ever seen a colaboration of zee, sony, star n art....the best available in t he gulf....so what r u waiting 4....check it out n lemmi know

T

temp

Originally posted by hammudy@Jan 20 2004, 12:04 AM
hey come on sohaibaslam....there is tens ports available in saudi n the guf....but its different from the 1 that they telecast in india....coz in india they telecast less cricket n more of mixed sports eg more of wwe....but 4 the gulf they dont....i live in kuwait n have it....my friend is in saudi n he has it 2.....u should'nt go 2 espn-star....coz this is not their channel.....go 4 something called 'pehla' its a bouquet the website is ADD Universeits the best bouquet i have ever seen a colaboration of zee, sony, star n art....the best available in t he gulf....so what r u waiting 4....check it out n lemmi know
I know that. But on Espn- Star you get more cricket shows, etc. I have Pehla.

Users who are viewing this thread