Apple iphone

Propmanoz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very stylish, id love to sell them where i work, wouldnt fancy one personally though

hollandcricket

Club Cricketer
Very nice combo indeed. Bit worried about the touch screen though. The buttons are not to big and personally I don't like touch screens at all. Like the LG Chocolate Mobile Phone, well, i'm not impressed...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Whats wrong with the LG phone? Looks the closest to the ipod of the current mp3 phones. Only problem I saw with it I guess was you couldn't expand the memory.

hollandcricket

Club Cricketer
Nothing is wrong with the LG phone :) It loos awesome in fact. I just don't have the coordination for thouchscreens, so I prefer normal buttons, and with some of the buttons on the iPhone very small, well, it will take me some time before I'm in the right menu.:p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I thought the Chocolate phone had a keypad? I wouldn't mind a touchscreen plus keypad aka the w950i. If only that had a camera it would be my phone right now :p

Anyway that touchscreen is the thing putting me off the iphone I was hoping for a keypad as I've been using a PDA phone for awhile and using it now just doesn't feel as cool as a keypad.

Users who are viewing this thread