No Requests #aravind GFX thread .: LM10 Wallpaper 2022 :.

Common Guys take some time to comment.

Good work on avatars . Sig looks good but you could have used different shape in text area. Anyway i liked it.
And nice banner.

Thy aren't animinated :noway . I said make them just like you made Amb's banners but a banner of Salman's Downloads should not be animinated expect that all should be animinated.

Thy aren't animinated :noway . I said make them just like you made Amb's banners but a banner of Salman's Downloads should not be animinated expect that all should be animinated.

Sorry i thought you want all to be non animated.so i will be making animated ones and upload them tomorrow.

----------

can yo make rohit siggy

Accepted.

Rohit Signature (Amb's Request)

rohit_zps6b5ba926.png

Extra Animated Banners(Salman's Request)

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 3,977
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 3,957
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 5.gif
    5.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 6.gif
    6.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 7.gif
    7.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 50
  • salman.gif
    salman.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
No comments :( no probs i will continue my work.

----------

Pcgmc Entry
81_zps30b6b6a7.png

82_zpsfba9409e.png

83_zps1d0b89c4.png

Recent works are awesome! KIU. :cheers

First the avatar , it is clearly overdone , the lightning is too much overdone on the face. And the logo is looking needless there as it doesn't fits there. The text and the render in the signature are looking fabulous there , just the logo is blurred and there wasn't any need of the logo and especially that big and blur and the BG effects are overdone as well. You could have decreased the lightning a bit by curves in the avatar. You could have improved the siggy by adding some textures (render ones) , a plain BG would have been looking better IMO. The wallpaper looks a bit LQ there , you could have blurred the extra part there , like in the BG. The innovation was great and so were the lightning and textures. You can do a lot better. KIU. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread