Requests Accepted Akhil's Graphics ~ Renders, Signatures, Logos, Wallpapers

How're my Graphics ?

• Total voters

Akhil 12

Club Captain
113515.jpg

All works are free to use on PlanetCricket. Credit me/Ask me for permission to use elsewhere.
Indexed works are my best. Browse through the thread for more. :thumbs

SIGNATURES

Cristiano____ronaldo__signature__football___akhil__studios.png The_kane__signature__wrestling__akhil__studios.png
Roman___reigns_artwork__wwe__akhil__studios.png Sachin___tendulkar__artwork__cricket_akhil___studios.png

WALLPAPERS

Lionel___messi__wallpaper__football__akhil___studios.png Bray___wyatt__wallpaper__akhil__studios.png
Brock____lesnar___wallpaper__wwe__akhil___studios.png Sachin___tendulkar__wallpaper__cricket__akhil___studios.png MOTOGP copy.png

Last edited:
CUTOUTS/RENDERS

All renders are free to use anywhere. But, credit me if you are using my renders.
Click on the thumbnails to see enlarged view of the renders.

AlastairCook__cutout_by_akhil__.png Ravi__ashwin_Akhil__Cutouts_.png rohitsharma_cutout__by_akhil.png Yuvraj__singh_render__wwe_akhil__studios.png Yuvraj___singh2__render_cricket__akhil__studios.png Yuvraj___singh__render_cricket_akhil__studios.png Virat___kohli__render_cricket__akhil__studios.png Shikhar___dhawan__render_cricket__akhil__studios.png Ravindra___Jadeja__render_cricket__akhil__studios.png Ms___dhoni__render_cricket__akhil__studios.png Lionel__messi__football_renders_Akhil__studios.png Arjen___robben2__render_football__akhil__studios.png Arjen___robben1__render_football__akhil__studios.png Roman___reigns_render_wwe__akhil__studios.png John__cena__render_wwe_akhil__studios.png

LOGOS

Free to use anywhere. Before, Credit me whenever using my works.
Click on the thumbnails to see enlarged view of the renders.

2016_ICC_World_Twenty20_logo.png SR__seth_rollins__logo_artwork__akhil___studios.png Fight__owens__fight_logo_artwork_akhil__studios.png Rise_above_hate__logo_artwork__akhil__studios.png Dean__unstable___ambrose__logo_artwork__akhil___studios.png DA__logo__artwork_akhil___studios.png

Last edited:
Good start Bro you can improve :thumbs

You can improve bro , and a good decent start there . :yes

So no new works ??

Good job and good render effects too but looks a bit decent though , try more lightning and follow more tuts and you'll be a pro' ! :thumbs

This is really a top class stuff , can you make facebook like logo with having a wordings "follow us on Facebook" waiting for this eagerly ,if you can make animation too then its okay!

Users who are viewing this thread