Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Fantastic Wallpaper Pranav. Goes straight into my desktop. Its Great for me seeing your works after a long time. KIU bro'.
Wow, good to see you after such a long time! It has been ages! You still into graphics? Still remember some of the brilliant artworks you made!

Btw, thanks. I myself haven't been as regular with my graphics as before. Probably I am no longer that good as well.

----------

Fantastic Wallpaper Pranav. Goes straight into my desktop. Its Great for me seeing your works after a long time. KIU bro'.
Wow, good to see you after such a long time! It has been ages! You still into graphics? Still remember some of the brilliant artworks you made!

Btw, thanks. I myself haven't been as regular with my graphics as before. Probably I am no longer that good as well.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

Thanks Pranav. Nope, not much graphics, except for the occasional WP for my desktop. Nice looking at the threads of yours,KBC,Neo,etc.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
PCGMC Round#8 Entry:

RickyPonting.png

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's brilliant,congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread