Matt's Photoshop Resources Pack [RE-UPLOADED 6/6/07]

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This pack is aimed at the graphics community of PlanetCricket but mainly at the beginners. However, let this not put off the experienced GFX makers as some of the tutorials are hard to follow and no doubt the textures, brushes and fonts featured in this pack will be of great use to you.

Contents;

-92 Brushes
-199 Fonts
-290 Light Textures
-9 Tutorials
-1 Useful Sites List
-1 Readme

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to;

-The various sites and contributors where I gathered these resources from.
-The PC GFX Community for being so active.
-The Killers for being 'teh pwnage!' and stopping me from falling asleep whilst assembling this pack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation Instructions;

Brushes;

-Copy and paste all brushes into this folder C:Program Files>Adobe>Photoshop>Presets>Brushes

Fonts;

-Copy and paste all fonts into this folder C:Control Panel>Fonts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further Notices;

-All these resources were used by me on Photoshop CS2 so I can not help you if you are having problems using them on a lesser
version.
-Please do not rip from the tutorials that I placed in this pack; The people who made them worked very hard and I will remove
this pack from download if anyone deliberately rips from them.
-NONE of these tutorials were made by me so I deserve no credit for them whatsoever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a hefty download size but don't let that put you off. Surely your graphics mean more to you than 30 minutes download time? ;)

Download Link;

CLICKY!

Last edited:

rabeta

News Team Member
Great work matt.This will be great for a lot of people. Thanks for spending the time doing this, reps for you. Oh and I don't like the killers lol :p

Downloading now...*yawn*

etho11

International Cricketer
Thanks for thise mate it will take my art to a new level.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone who likes my pack should also use my current sig. Go on, it's for a good cause. ;)

D

Deleted member 13648

evertonfan said:
-The Killers for being 'teh pwnage!' and stopping me from falling asleep whilst assembling this pack
Can't beat a bit of The Killers at 2 in the morning :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
By the way, because that download link is hosted on a third-party site the link will expire in due course. That means you'll have to download it asap whilst you have the chance.

Oh and i'd appreciate some comments instead of you just nicking off with the download. ;)

Bilal91

International Coach
nice work matt...it will surely help a lot of gfx makers...

hassan

International Coach
all the secrets have come out and i see no reason why everyone here now should not be able to make atleast intermediate sigs

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
199 Fonts? 290 Light Textures? 92 Brushes? Matt i'm ashamed of you! Horrid work, compilation and its poo! At least need 2000 in each :mad: :mad :mad:

Of course, i'm joking. :p What an amazing pack. Brilliant. Awesome work mate! Keep it up!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I have a problem when i download packs though.... Whenever i save it and try an open it in Photoshop it doesn't work.. i have to just open it and extract every single file by itself into a folder. Does everyone else have the same problem?

rabeta

News Team Member
It's zipped so just unzip it onto your desktop, and Matt has already organized the pack into folders so you should have no problem from there.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Oh ok thanks. I will download it now that im sure :)
Should i save it as a Winazip or all files?

Anyway its finished downloading and it is an awesome pack. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread