PC 'Graphics Revival' [USY and Rabeta]

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wouldn't You Mind Including Mine Rabz?:D.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Rabz, that Walcott sig is superb. I downloaded the PSD from footiearts and opened my eyes to the world of textures and there awesome effects. I used to only like use 1 in a sig but my latest 2 (One SOTW sig which i dont have now) i've used more textures and it worked. You have helped my with my development with 2 of your PSD's. This one and one in the old PSD thread which i made A Dravid sig based on a while ago.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Here's the One i've promised:

Here's The Upload. Please, Do not Rip..

85cba4p.jpg

http://www.zshare.net/download/501012166d792e/

Okay Guys, Not Quite sure If this is the thread....If People Aren't Much happy with my posting. I'll Remove it ASAP.

rabeta

News Team Member
Thanks KBC :). In future though you are better off just posting it in the psd thread or making your own resources thread ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
My Hoggard sig added to the first post. Brushes are bring uploaded now...and then onto the textures ;)

rabeta

News Team Member
The brushes download link posted :). 60mg of them but it is well worth the download, though I stress that textures are more important than brushes so you should be more eagerly anticipating the textures ;)

Bilal91

International Coach
post some of your good one guys...lol...only joking...well done to you two again...

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Thanks KBC :). In future though you are better off just posting it in the psd thread or making your own resources thread ;)

Sorry, This is the Last time mate. Really Sorry.

rabeta

News Team Member
Uploaded my Brett Lee sig psd. I have organised the textures and they will be uploaded later today. Yes, there may well be some tutorials soon sean.

Users who are viewing this thread