Arcade and vCash?

Highlander999

ICC President
I was thinking (strange I know :p). Because vCash has become so popular recently, why doesn't the arcade get involved in it. How about 250 vCash per week for the person who is the leader for a certain game and if someone takes their title the new winner gets awarded a bonus prize of 1,000 vCash.

What do you guys think? Obviously the mod team can edit my numbers but I think it might be a good idea.

:)

Nice.. Finally Tom gets his brain to work a bit.

A good suggestion imo.. would revive the arcade as well.

How about adding new games as well?? (i know there are so many already, but the thought of easy cash led me into writing that :D)

Is there anyway of editing the challenge system in the arcade so you could bet vcash on it? So i could challenge someone for 200vcash etc?

Nice.. Finally Tom gets his brain to work a bit.

A good suggestion imo.. would revive the arcade as well.

How about adding new games as well?? (i know there are so many already, but the thought of easy cash led me into writing that :D)

LOL it was hard work. :p

New games would be good as well

Is there anyway of editing the challenge system in the arcade so you could bet vcash on it? So i could challenge someone for 200vcash etc?

That would be a really good system to have

I don't believe there's any hack available that combines the two but if you can find one post the link.
Re: new games - as I've said before post the links to games we can actually install (in the v3arcade) and I'll do it. Usually I get loads of links to games that aren't usable in the vbulletin arcade.

That's probably the best idea - a custom hack could be written for it I'm sure.

I don't believe there's any hack available that combines the two but if you can find one post the link.
Re: new games - as I've said before post the links to games we can actually install (in the v3arcade) and I'll do it. Usually I get loads of links to games that aren't usable in the vbulletin arcade.

That's probably the best idea - a custom hack could be written for it I'm sure.

I would have no idea where to start for the first one. However for some more games, is this the place where you get them as there are some there which we don't have here:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60666

There are lots of games that we don't have! Indeed I've got about 400 in a folder on my HD. The question is which ones we want.
Seeing as I can write programs in flash maybe I should make "PC - the game".

I dont have an IQ average of 126 from some inaccurate online tests for no reason! Go me!

There are lots of games that we don't have! Indeed I've got about 400 in a folder on my HD. The question is which ones we want.

It should be easy to convert flash games for v3Arcade, provided you have the right decompiler. I believe there is a HOW TO somewhere on vbulletin.org.

A fantastic idea!

If you and AbBh team up there's no telling what you could achieve!

It should be easy to convert flash games for v3Arcade, provided you have the right decompiler. I believe there is a HOW TO somewhere on vbulletin.org.
I read one of those somewhere, and the major modification is to make the game submit its score to the vb database and sync with it.

Yeah, the whole purpose of modifying the game is to make it compatible with v3arcade. Anyway, I think this is the thread I was talking about.

Depends which country, it is illegal under the DCMA (so for the US) AFAIK, but perfectly legal in the EU and many other jurisdictions.

It depends upon the license. I doubt the games in the arcade were originally developed for v3Arcade. Most of them, if not all, were converted by someone, so either the license allows it or they must have taken permission from the author.

Users who are viewing this thread