Ashes Cricket 2009 - PlanetCricket complete patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now we've got our Big editor (courtesy of AbBh :clap) it's time to make patches.

We should all combine our patches to make one big one we can release, to save people from having to replace every file in the BIG.

That means bats, kits, rosters, balls, stumps, WHATEVER! We just need people to sign up here, and say what they can make :D

Signed up
Gazza_11 - Rosters

Mate, we even need the newer version of big editor so that we can even edit stadia, menu and other stuffs. So, I think its too early and I guess we are not meant to distribute the data file:)

Yeah, you're right.... But we can make a program that will implement all the changes.....

I'll do test kits and maybe pitchads if we can make double pitchads.

Lol. This would have been will be possible only in cricket 7 or cricket 5. And I think this will turn out to be a spam thread as ftp (WIP) threads in cricket 7 were closed as it resulted in spam.

Hi guys Yes he is right if there is any possibility tht there is only 1 combined big pack to download of bats, stads, etcc then it would be easy for everybody..
this was my thinking rest is up to u people...
thnks :spy:spy

As a suggestion you can use installers to "patch" a file based on the differences between it and the original. Therefore if someone installed all the kits, bats etc and then released a patchmaker file it would make life a lot easier.

I am making an IPL patch will edit everything else, need help though so please, someone help

I have made a title screen for Patch if it gonna have Worldcup in it... Looks good though. gonna post it in a few hours, as i am going out atm

Now we've got our Big editor (courtesy of AbBh :clap) it's time to make patches.

We should all combine our patches to make one big one we can release, to save people from having to replace every file in the BIG.

That means bats, kits, rosters, balls, stumps, WHATEVER! We just need people to sign up here, and say what they can make :D

Signed up
Gazza_11 - Rosters

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread