Ashes Cricket 2009 Screenshots

I think everyone seem to have too hyped when it came out suddenly. Personally,no should be expecting totally new look and totally different. Obviously, they try to improve from previous version rather than spend time writing lines of codes on new one.:p

What do you want? Ponting's head photoshopped on top of a gorrilla? :p Would you prefer it if this was Codies player model for Ponting? ;)

060219_CinGorilla_vmed_wideccopy.jpg

now thats more like it. all we need is the white uniform on him and all the batting gear :p

PC version can have graphics better than that. Just because the Developers don't implement them, because the system requirements would rocket up.

There are no excuses for them not to give the PC version the best graphics possible: that's what graphics sliders are for!

Looks good! Have to say, i was pretty phsyced when this came out, now it looks awesome =]

The graphics are good. The stadiums look really good almost like a HD Broadcast. Don't think any cricket game has crisper graphics than the screenshots posted. Hopefully the gameplay will match the graphics.

What is the go with the nearly all batsman having those stupid arm guards on?

Thanks for the screenshots. Are there in-game screenshots?

Looking at those screenshots, the top hand is very incorrectly placed, and would require some serious wrist-breakage to play some of those shots.

Also, looking at the bottom screenshot, look how stupidly close the wicket-keeper is standing to the stumps. If that is anywhere near where a Test wicket-keeper would stand, I'm Brian Lara.

Looking like more of the same. Shame.

Guys, lets try to stick to Ashes Cricket 09 discussions alone. Its quite misleading to some people. Lets move forward instead of going back and discussing the head shape and wicket keeper position in 2 years old version. :)

Guys, lets try to stick to Ashes Cricket 09 discussions alone. Its quite misleading to some people. Lets move forward instead of going back and discussing the head shape and wicket keeper position in 2 years old version. :)

I agree, but the shot posted was one of BLIC 2007. Maybe you should delete that shot; that way, you'll stop any future discussion about BLIC 2007 here? :p

Anyway, I am very hopeful for this one. Either way, we shouldn't have too long to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread