Ashes Cricket 2009 Templates

Gurjot95

National Board President
Can anyone post here all the templates so it will be easy for us to find and modify the game. It will help those also who dont have game but they can modify it. I will index templates once user will post it.

Thanks.

Can anyone post here all the templates so it will be easy for us to find and modify the game. It will help those also who dont have game but they can modify it. I will index templates once user will post it.

Thanks.

which templates do you need,stumps/kits/ad board/pitchad/rope/crowd which one??

It can't be possible that this game cannot be patched. I will try once I get my game for pc. Hopefully in a week.

It can't be possible that this game cannot be patched. I will try once I get my game for pc. Hopefully in a week.

Did you actually have had a look around in what people are trying to do in that AC09 format thread?

Atleast till now, the attempts have been a failure :( As Colin said in someother thread, unless a major breakthrough comes, our hopes are still low interms of patching.

Did you actually have had a look around in what people are trying to do in that AC09 format thread?

Atleast till now, the attempts have been a failure :( As Colin said in someother thread, unless a major breakthrough comes, our hopes are still low interms of patching.

well admin guys seems to be confidant that there will be a offical patch from transmission...

Bat Making Template (Updated: Plain Bat Template)

These are the two templates of bat for Ashes Cricket 2009.

These are provided so that the patch makers can start making the bats for the game.

Bat Making Template
Template2.jpg

Plain Bat Template with Red Grip
PlainBatTemplate.jpg

Great work mate nice contribution keep it up.:clap

I might release two or three more templates with some other colours for convenience.

@ adityacricketer: thanks

@binnu: thanks a lot and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread