Ashes help for me

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey thanks for all thee review i have purchased ashes 09 and it really rocks but still i found some problem in that.anybody can help me fix those i should be grateful
1.)From Where i can get the New Kits.
2.)New Bats
and the problems
1.)Well ashes works really well but game lags very badly :crying don't know why any help please
2.)i have created a new player in customization but i am not able to add it to the International Roster any help
Please help me need help
thanks in advance
:D

1) Every mod you see is only a preview. Sharing graphical mods publicly is illegal as of now.

2) Same as above.

3) Its your system, either A, upgrade your graphic card driver, B, upgrade your computer, C, buy a new computer if you can't upgrade it or D, buy a new video card.
If A or D doesn't work, then try upgrading/buying an extra 2 GB of RAM and a more powerful processor if you could purchase those things.

4)Use barmyarmy's Player Editor v.51, it allows you to edit team squads.

Last edited:
thanks mate for the reply but when will be download be become legal!!Please Reply
and switching the crowds off the game run really well

Yeah for many people the crowd is the main enemy of the game's lag. AbBh is making a w32 exporter or something, so when he releases that then I'm sure that sharing mods publicly will become legal.

Users who are viewing this thread