Cricket: Asia Cup (Win Outright)

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bangladesh will win the Asia Cup:p

Its India all the way....:cheers Mark my words....On Mar 22, when my prediction comes true :thumbs....you will visibly shake and fall off your chair :D .... On that day, see again this post....:thumbs

Last edited:

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Believe me,Its gonna be India as it is a Sub-continent Pitch.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Its India all the way....:cheers Mark my words....On Mar 22, when my prediction comes true :thumbs....you will visibly shake and fall off your chair :D .... On that day, see again this post....:thumbs

This sounds so stupid now! :lol

sattar

Club Captain
So you were waiting like a devil :D to make this post......Anyway, for us Indians, Mar 18th itself was the Asia Cup final :thumbs & we won the Asia Cup that day itself...:D

I know that was coming buddy there is famous say that we lose to you but still are winners and you beat us but still are loser(out of the cup thanks to bangladesh):lol

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Seems like for me, Bangladesh could win! :spy

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Yeh a fair chance of Bangladesh to win the Asia cup,though I will always support Pakistan.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
So you were waiting like a devil :D to make this post......Anyway, for us Indians, Mar 18th itself was the Asia Cup final :thumbs & we won the Asia Cup that day itself...:D

I was not waiting like a devil. I just visited this thread to check that how many people placed bets on Bangladesh and saw your post!

jacobfelix

International Coach
I was not waiting like a devil. I just visited this thread to check that how many people placed bets on Bangladesh and saw your post!

Oh! Is that so...because here people like addy, Haarithan will be waiting to pounce on my posts....:D

Actually something is wrong with my post up there :D...It went something like this - " Its India all the way back home...Mark my words....."

Dont know where that phrase back home disappeared..... ;)

Addy

National Board President

hah-hah.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread