Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK - that's three votes for AC2: my nephew just said the same thing. Thanks guys. :)

Gurjot95

National Board President
If you don't bother much about skipping story then get ACII and even Brotherhood. Can't say much about Revelations and ACIII since I myself haven't played it but you may need to rent or even maybe buy it for story and it's worth because it has got one of the amazing stories you'll ever see in game. Do remember to read AC I story on Wiki before starting AC II since AC II had the best story in this franchise and it sets up the plot nicely from where the story continues further.

I finished AC II 2-3 times just because I loved it's story so much. For a guy who has finished Brotherhood with zero death at first playing knows the value of stealth in this game. :thumbs

I'll buy AC III and probably revelations since I am big fan of this series next month with a decent graphic card. ;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
AC2 is a great game. I'm just mucking around at the moment to be honest, Ezio's a teenage terror whose favourite pastime is rugby-tackling Italian cardinals to the ground. :D

It's especially amusing to me because the things the crowds say are exactly what they used to say in Italy when we annoyed them as kids on holiday. :D :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I didn't expect to start the game as a baby. :lol The only other time a game has started like that for me was Fallout 3, that was funny as well.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I didn't expect to start the game as a baby. :lol The only other time a game has started like that for me was Fallout 3, that was funny as well.

Yes but unlike Fallout 3 you go straight from being a baby to being 17, not a toddler. :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
in ac3 you go one back, starting as yer dad. I kid you not there is a "mission" which is just you playing hide and seek as a 5 year old.

I love it when games do that sort of thing: it's unexpected and that's refreshing, even if it does only last for a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread