Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

does anyone have patches for uniforms for chelsea and arsenal

Have a look here:

Socceraccess/Gamingaccess - Pro Evolution Soccer 2009, FIFA 09, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, FIFA 08, Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii

I put my picture into BAL the other day, it's freakishly accurate! It's like you (plus an athletic body and massively enhanced football skills) out there on the pitch! It'll be fun seeing 'me' in a Utd shirt one day, I'm stuck with Blackburn right now, but Tottenham keep sniffing around...

Have a look here:

Socceraccess/Gamingaccess - Pro Evolution Soccer 2009, FIFA 09, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008, FIFA 08, Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii

I put my picture into BAL the other day, it's freakishly accurate! It's like you (plus an athletic body and massively enhanced football skills) out there on the pitch! It'll be fun seeing 'me' in a Utd shirt one day, I'm stuck with Blackburn right now, but Tottenham keep sniffing around...

i am sure ur next club will be Chelsea:p,, i tried BAL 3 times, Man utd didn't offer me anytime ,all time Chelsea offered me:happy

Last edited:
i am sure ur next club will be Chelsea:p,, i tried BAL 3 times, Man utd didn't offer me anytime ,all time Chelsea offered me:happy

Oooh, will I be tempted by Chelski's millions? We'll find out soon enough if they come calling.

That's the only way you'd get 'me' into a Chelsea shirt. That or being paid a huge amount of money to play a Chelsea fan...

PS, good luck with the exam! :)

Last edited:
thanks,
and a question i am currently downloading super patch for pes 2009,is it good.have you tried it???

:p
wait,
All-in-one-Torrent:

Download - PES_Evolution_Patch_2009.torrent - Sharebee.com, the one and only online file hosting distribution service.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS FILE FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN MAIN MENU!
Download - unnamed_108.bin - Sharebee.com, the one and only online file hosting distribution service.
Please copy this file to "Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\img\rv0c_e.img" and replace the old one..

copied from there:cool:

36kb? That's far too small to be any sort of patch, let alone a superpatch. What is this?

MasterBlaster76 added 12 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

About PES 09's chants, I can only ever hear the home fans chanting, never a good atmosphere of home and away fans. Is this down to the chants pack I'm using (makes no damn difference with no pack anyway), or is it just Konami deciding that away fans aren't allowed at games anymore and completely ruining any atmosphere (remember PES 6's chant packs? It was almost impossible to differentiate between the game and a real match!)

nooo,
download the pes evolution patch.torrent.
then download unnamed_108.bin.run the torrent file by utorrent and download the 2 gb patch:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread