Pro Evolution Soccer 6

D

Deleted member 13648

I've got so many memories on this game like;

- Taking my Master League team to the Champions League Final and crashing out after that cock Castolo missed a pen
- Smashing loads of goals from 25 yards+ past helpless keepers
- Saha running into a post
- Online games with Rob

Now it's all coming back to me why PES is superior to Fifa, in terms of fun and passion (emotional word alert). PES has that certain 'best mate' feeling to it that Fifa just can't match. It went from being that mate who was always there for you but wanted to get absolutely twatted at the weekends and was easy to take advantage of (PES4 & PES5), to the mate who still loves his fun but has matured somewhat and would much rather sit down, read the paper and listen to Radio 4 with a glass of red wine (PES6). You know what? I love that.

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
That, my friend, was a GCSE English answer.;) We need another game soon, preferably when other people aren't on the network at my end!

D

Deleted member 13648

They all laughed when I took 'PES Theory' for a GCSE but look who's laughing now.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
PES > FIFA. It just always will be no matter how good FIFA gets. FIFA is too polished; it's agreat game, an absolutely great game but it just isn't proper football. PES may have been utter scrot last time, but it was still PES and you still never played the same game twice. Drew will testify to the hilarious online games we had with Ivory Coast vs FC Twente. Random games for teh w1n.

I can't stress enough that FIFA is a great game, but it's just not......well, it's just not PES.

And here's a few of my memories from my PES past;

-Forgetting to realise that I was in negotion periods and only being able to buy one last minute signing; Robbie Savage.
-Having Robbie Savage injured on debut and missing the rest of the season.
-Selling Ximelez because I pressed the wrong button.
-Having Baroja win the top goalscorer award because he was fecking amazing
-Never playing Castolo again because he blasted an open goal over the bar against Madrid in the semi's of the CL when I was 1 nil down in the last minute. Okay maybe I did put the power bar up full blast hoping for an emphatic net buster, but it's still Castolo's fault.
-The day after I got PES3 I invited my mate round to play it and the first thing he did was score the greatest PES goal I have ever seen in my liefetime. He was portugal an he was about 10 yards outside of the halfway line and with Rui Costa he hits the fiercest and most amazing screamer into the top corner i've ever seen. I also remember never inviting him around again...

And last but not least here's one for Drew;

LOLZOMGZ TEH IV0RY C0AST PLAYER BEING PR0WNZ0RED BY TEH BALL!!!11!

D

Deleted member 13648

That's PES for you. You simply can't not turn a game down with me now, Matt.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I've just legally downloaded PES6 on the PC so i'll set it up and play tomorrow Stu.

D

Deleted member 13648

Which will have been used before, which means you cant use it ;)

D

Deleted member 13648

Me and Phil had a mammoth session earlier;

Newcastle 2 - Manchester United 3: Would have been 2-1 to me but two bloody stupid goals at the end of first half ticked me off.

Roma 3 - Lazio 0: Think this was the score but i absolutely hammered Phil first half and didn't score a thing. 2nd half was surprisingly more even but i hit 3 past him. Shows how football is sometimes.

Deporitvo la Coruna 3 - Villareal 1: Had to be Depor. because of Coliccini and them letting us have him - legend. After me bragging to Phil all the way through the game and him not putting a foot wrong for 80 minutes of the game, he absolutely twatted the ball past his own keeper to give Phil a consolation goal.

Celtic 2 - Rangers 0?: Again, can't remember the score but i know I won again. Highlight of this game was Nakamura being clean through down the wing and Phil breaking his leg with some butch Scottish full-back.

Juventus 2 - Sporting Lisbon 1: Del Piero missed an absolute sitte in the first half, prompting a sub at half-time for him to get an ice bath to rest his old self. The sub who had a hilariously Italian name got me the winner after Trezegeut missed about 20 chances because he felt the need to tap it with the outside of his boot EVERY bloody time.

Galatasaray 3 - Dynamo Kiev 0?: Again, sorry for the lack of actual scoreline but I was awesome! 3 quality finishes. First was a half volley into the far corner. 2nd was a header from a swift counter attack, and the 3rd was just beautiful. Reminded me of the good old Thierry Henry days at Arsenal. This goal came to mind in fact;

Cheers Phil mate. I'd love some more with you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread