Associates Outshine the Full Members / Canadawatch

Yeah, it's the UAE power grab. Also gives Nepal a buffer in case they slip up in one of the matches.

Last edited:
Apparently, Michael Di Venuto's son Luca in the Italian U19 squad for their subregional qualification tournament.

Decent qualifier start for him. The other opener (Longo) is a product of South African schools system.

Decent outing for Feiko Kloppenburg's son and Bas de Leede's brother as well. These 2 along with Cedric de Lange are considered long-term future prospects in the batting department.

Dutch squad for home WCL2 ODI tri-series (against US/Canada):

Highlights:
- Bas de Leede missing due to county commitments
- Logan van Beek missing due to participation in Cayman Island MAX60 tournaments. Homegrown bowling allrounder Olivier Elenbaas given first callup.
- Croes likely to be designated no 4 after Sybrand's Retirement
- Ryan Klein has converted into a lower middle order batting allrounder (limited his bowling due to injury). Will most likely fill Teja's place as a power hitter who is out to due to injury.
- Return of Clayton Floyd and Ahmed brothers. Surprisingly Doram is in reserves. Pringle to undergo surgery which in turn leads to his loss of NZC domestic contract.
- New passport addition Ben Fletcher left out despite bringing the Left Arm Seamer angle.

Last edited:
Cayman Island MAX60 tournaments
just looked this tourney up, looks ridiculous. who has the money and motivation to bring David Warner, Colin Munro, DJ Bravo to a country that has hosted 5 t20is in the last 5 years?

Marcus Campopiano appointed as Italian captain for the 50 over format (List A) taking overs reigns from Gareth Berg.

Sussex' Zach Lion-Cachet gets Dutch international T20I callup for home tri-series against USA and Canada.
really appreciate your posts here, lets me catch news i might not usually get on a mainstream cricket site

A couple days ago, Italian national Harry Manenti had a solid outing against Pakistan Shaheens representing Adelaide Strikes Academy in Top 20 Series at Darwin scoring 51 from 32.

Feels like Darius Visser did a lot of heavy lifting here in addition to scoring the most runs in an over in a T20i. Samoa won btw.

View attachment 297906
this qualifier looks fantastically well poised — after 3 games each, everyone has beaten everyone, and with one round-robin to go id say it can go anyones way

Samoa and Cook Islands have recruited heritage players from NZ so their teams look much stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread