Matches Posted Associates Test Arena ?? Zimbabwe v Ireland ?? Match On!

And about the presentation , it's just awesome! :clap

Sorensen in.

Ireland_zpsdaa000d9.gif

William Porterfield :c:
Paul Stirling :bwl:
Ed Joyce
Niall o' Brien :wk:
Gary Wilson
Kevin O' Brien :bwl:
Alex Cusack :bwl:
Trent Johnston :bwl:
John Mooney :bwl:
Max Sorensen :bwl:
George Dockrell :bwl:

A very strong performance from Zimbabwe, we batted extremely well; I was very Impressed with Mutumbami. Mawoyo batted a long time at the crease, and was rewarded with a much deserved hundred.

Ireland batted well in the second Innings to get a draw.

Same line-up for Zimbabwe, please.

Was tempted to replace Shingi Masakadza with someone else, but I'll back him to improve. Plus he didn't do that badly, just wasn't as strong a performance as others.

Last edited:
Hats off! Incredible presentation! What's not so incredible is the result :p, I'm really interested in the rating system you employed. PM me maybe?

Is there a word to describe the presentation? Doubt it, you deserve a power punch fist & a bow Samuels.

Hats off! Incredible presentation! What's not so incredible is the result :p, I'm really interested in the rating system you employed. PM me maybe?

Anything wrong? Btw, I change them according to the pitches.

Is there a word to describe the presentation? Doubt it, you deserve a power punch fist & a bow Samuels.

Thanks Surender. Unfortunately, I just had to format my computer so I doubt I will be able to post the 2nd match today. The league is definitely on!

What's worrying me is the extremely low strike rates, there are less chances of you getting a result.

Since this is a league with associate teams, I thought it would be unreal for them to score at 4 an over almost every innings like the bigger teams but I get your point and will do the needful changes in the ratings. Thanks heaps for the suggestion. :thumbs

Been a great season for Kenya, well done @KrishnamurthiN
I feel there's some sort of connection, KrishnamurthiN was last active on 19th OCT which is my birthday.:p
I'll just go through some matches before posting the lineup.

Thanks @yashdude101! Very glad to hear that Kenya made it to the very last :) though its a very long time back...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread