Attendance figures...

SetonHallPirate

Not that kind of Pirate
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are they able to be found anywhere? In the United States, I can even find the attendance figures (easily, for that matter) for baseball's Pioneer League (minor league, six steps down from the major leagues) game between Billings and Great Falls (1,474) that took place tonight. I'm trying to find attendance figures for international matches (both limited-overs and Test), and coming up empty. Are they more available for (some) domestic matches?

Just wondering! Thanks!

Anybody? Help? You would think attendance figures would be available for cricket matches at the highest levels...

Go to Wikipedia and search for any cricket ground you want, it will tell you capacity, and you can estimate an average attendance based on which teams would be playing (ashes tests/IPL matches/internationals in India would all be close to capacity where as Zimbabwe, Bangladesh and alike struggle to draw crowds.)

Thanks, but again, I reiterate my stance that such limited information being available is ridiculous. In other sports, that information is part of the standard boxscore. Clearly somebody is selling admissions to these events...does somebody not know how many tickets are being sold? If so, that's probably criminally stupid, if they don't know how much revenue they are bringing in.

Users who are viewing this thread