August 13-17: Legends v Crusaders [FC RD15]

B Briggsey t treva þþþþþþþþþþ 47 (117)
Best partnership of the innings from the VC and C ;)

Great win that though, we really got it together and came at them hard and zMario and Voldy bowled beautifully in both innings. muhammad_inzi then took them apart with the bat and the fact their were 2 100+ partnerships in our innings took the game away from them and gave us a significant advantage!

See now I'm turning into a quality lower order batsman who along with Briggs and PC can save a match if need be :p Shame since i've been captain I have been poor except for my 5 wicket haul...

See now I'm turning into a quality lower order batsman who along with Briggs and PC can save a match if need be :p Shame since i've been captain I have been poor except for my 5 wicket haul...
I say we drop you, you're becoming just like Rana Naveed, batting better than his bowling

I say we drop you, you're becoming just like Rana Naveed, batting better than his bowling

Would have been nice to see a :p smilie at the end as a joke. No need to just say I should be dropped, and seeing as I'm captain I aint gunna drop myself yet. My five-fer a few games back prove I should stay in the squad...

Would have been nice to see a :p smilie at the end as a joke. No need to just say I should be dropped, and seeing as I'm captain I aint gunna drop myself yet. My five-fer a few games back prove I should stay in the squad...
Oh all right, since you are the captain and all. But this is still a Pakistani influenced team (look at the name and players), and Pakistani tradition dictates that we have to overhaul our captains one day or another..

Oh all right, since you are the captain and all. But this is still a Pakistani influenced team (look at the name and players), and Pakistani tradition dictates that we have to overhaul our captains one day or another..

Stop blabering on about how you feel it should be an all Pakistani team. If you feel that we will change our team name and you can make a new Pakistani side...

zmario just give up ok...just face the facts and get on with it...and stop trying to start fights...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread